You surely know that Japan is one of the most unique countries in the world whether you’ve been to Japan or not. But, one most important thing that many people who visit Japan don’t know is that a lot of things there are a bit smaller than we are used to. This is not necessarily a problem if you are short.
It’s a little bit tired to turn out constantly crouching to get through doorways and always having to watch your head. You only have to deal with this when visiting Japan. You may invest in a nice sturdy helmet.
Here are some tall people problems people had while visiting Japan below.
01. My 6’7″ Stepfather Is Visiting Japan This Week
02. Tall In Japan
03. 6’3” Lived In A Traditional Japanese House In Japan For Two Months. There Were Lots Of Exposed Wooden Beams
04. Asked A Guy To Take A Photo Of Me And My Friends With Some Bathing Snow Monkeys In Nagano, Japan. Checked The Photo Later
05. Life Being Tall In Japan. Side Note: This Was A Hit With The Crowd And There Were Lots Of Giggles
06. My Trip To Japan As A 6.3 Feet Guy Summed Up
07. I Recently Travelled To Japan
08. Shark Bait
09. In Japan, Tall Friends Duck Together
10. Every time I Visit Japan I Feel Like I Don’t Fit In… I Wonder Why?
11. We Came, We Saw, We Raised The Roof
12. Tall People Problems
13. Japan Wasn’t Built For Me
14. Stayed One Night In This Hostel In Japan. My Head Connected With This Light 8 Times
15. If I Could Summarize My Recent Trip To Japan In One Photo, This Would Be It
I’m 6’4″ and the struggle was real