Did you know that an avocado has great nutritional properties?
Although many people have the idea that it is a food that gains weight due to its high calorie content much more than other foods, its consumption in moderation does not make people gain weight.
Avocado is an excellent food that can help control cholesterol levels (HDL), this is due to the large amount of fiber that helps satisfy a person’s appetite and eliminate constipation. In addition, avocado has detoxification properties that help control blood sugar levels .
Food is a very important product in anyone’s diet, even nutritionists recommend it since it provides about 20 essential nutrients such as fiber, potassium, different vitamins, among others.
Here are the reasons why you should eat avocado more often.
- – It has a large amount of Vitamin D, this vitamin is very important for bone care.
- – It has Vitamins A, C, B-6, B-12 YK, which protect the immune, cognitive and nervous system.
- – It has folic acid, which is essential to consume during pregnancy, since it provides both the mother and the baby with important substances for health.
- – It has a high level of Vitamin E, valuable for the functioning of the neurological system.
- – Avocado not only has many benefits when consumed but can also be used as masks applied to the face and hair, helping to hydrate and revitalize the cells that compose them, this provides flexibility and the scalp restructuring, repair and addition of nutrients.
- – This product has a large amount of vitamin C that works as an antioxidant which helps prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases and other degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or aging.
- – Helps control cholesterol, regulate triglycerides and Omega 3 content, eliminates cholesterol that harms our body.
Doctors recommend consuming avocados during pregnancy or lactation as it helps facilitate these processes by providing necessary nutrients so that the fetus develops better and the mother can better nourish her baby after delivery.
If we consume avocados our health can improve, it can increase 5 times the absorption of beneficial nutrients for the good performance of the human body in each of its activities.
So with this information we hope you include this delicious food in your diet so that you can enjoy all its benefits