Surprises await us at any time.
In today’s world where it seems that all the time is something repetitive, and more during the quarantine. However, in our small outings we can find many things that are not seen every day.
Such is the case of these 17 people, who still retain their ability to be surprised and decided to share their findings with everyone on the internet. Continue sliding to see for yourself:
1. A Jabuticaba also known as the Brazilian Grape Tree. What makes it so unique is that the fruit grows on its rind.
2. “I found a 1704 silver rupee.”
3. The wall was full of plants, which fell over in a storm.
4. This LEGO creation of Van Gogh’s The Starry Night.
5. “I was watching the movie Inglourious Basterds and realized I have the same ‘balloon bar’ in my living room as in the movie.”
6. This rock has a small fossil of a starfish.
7. The way this log was used to use its wood.
8. “Found these two snakes on a hike today. They are the same species of snake (northern red-bellied) showing the two drastically different color variations.”
9. The same bear with 22 years of use.
10. The trams in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast (Australia) have a designated place to store surfboards.
11. This person has two conjoined toes.
12. “I found this mutant toad that only has 3 legs.”
13. “This giant hail, bigger than a golf ball we picked up today in South Dakota.”
14. “This huge head of garlic I found at the supermarket.”
15. “I found these two grapes that look like pills.”
16. Believe it or not, this is makeup and not a photoshop job.
17. This is how the front of a plane that had to change its route due to hail from an electrical storm looked like.
Have you found unique things in your day to day? Leave them in the comments! Share this note so that no one misses out on these unique images that not everyone has been able to see.