Many times, the past comes to mind in the form of memories. Nostalgia is what defines what we feel when we review our photo albums; making us laugh many times, but also filling our eyes with tears.
Even after a long time has passed, even after years and even decades, we can notice that our love has not changed in For this, science has an explanation: every time we feel something inside us, a series of motions move through our body. of messages. All that feeling triggers a process that is registered somewhere in our DNA. What you will see below is a compilation of photos shared by families who long to live moments from the past and chose to recreate it.
1. His love for his beloved is as timeless as his love for cake.
© maxxhock/ Reddit
2. Here, a difference of only 10 years
3. The bond between a father and daughter lasts forever
4. Comelona as a girl, comelona as an adult
5. Father’s love is incomparable.
6. The little ones will always be little…
7. Here, a difference of only 10 years.
8. Two-way love
9. Sibling love
10. When they think they’re superheroes.
11. A fun birthday party.
12. Father and son posing together after 60 years.
13. Family together even though the years go by.
14. Friendship that lasts forever
15. After 23 years
16. Friends are always needed on our trips.
© RUSIRIUS7 / Reddit
17. Memorable moments fully recreated
18. Sleepovers never go out of style.
19. Games will always entertain us, even if we are over 33 years old
Love is the most noble and beautiful feeling of all. It is capable of transforming the world to a much better world. It does not fade in time, but rather can grow through it; it knows no distances or borders; and it never fades.
Consulted source. bles