When a puppy enters a home, it doesn’t matter who decided it and especially who wanted it, in a short time he will be able to win the heart of the whole family and become an integral and fundamental part of it. However, there may be someone who is against buying or adopting a dog at first, but in all likelihood, the one who didn’t want him will get the most attached to it.
Here are 11 images that show how dogs’ tenderness can change the mind of even those who don’t want them.
1. “Daddy didn’t want a dog and was adamant that if we ever got one he wouldn’t spend time with it”
They lie in bed together every night.
2. A wonderfully soft pillow
He sits on the armchair and spends hours petting his new pillow.
3. His safe place
“Even if I didn’t want a dog in the beginning, now I can’t live without it, every time I’m down, he understands and comes to comfort me”.
4. “I Don’t Want Another Dog”
At first he didn’t want another dog, but he especially didn’t want to get attached to one. When he works now, he always wants to pet him.
5. Sleep together
Sleeping in someone’s embrace is always nice.
6. “I used to go alone, now I don’t know any other way to go cycling”
Every time he rides his bike, he takes his dog on his shoulders and sets off. Although he was not convinced at first, they are now inseparable.
7. At first he didn’t want it, now he can’t live without it
“He always said he didn’t want that thing that looked like a mouse anywhere near him. Now he even buys matching sweaters for her”.
8. “This is my friend with our dog. He spends more time with him than with me. He takes a lot of pictures of him in particular”
He likes to spend time with her dog.
9. “My dad and the dog he would never have let in the house. Every night they cuddle on the couch”
He likes to lie on the couch with the dog on his stomach.
10. “He can no longer watch television alone”
Every time he sits down on the couch, the dogs run to him to watch television together.
11. He doesn’t care if he has a small space, as long as the dog is comfortable
“At first he didn’t want him, now he also agrees to make room for him on the bench”.
Have you ever gotten attached to a dog you didn’t want?